Bellevue Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injuries can be setbacks for victims and their families. If you or a loved one have been injured due to the carelessness or negligence of another person, you may be wondering whether you can receive compensation. At Miller Stockmann, our qualified Bellevue personal injury attorneys are ready to investigate your case today. Our goal is to secure any compensation you are entitled to so you can recover and move forward with your life.
Why Is Miller Stockmann Your Firm For This Case?
After sustaining an injury caused by another person’s actions, you need legal assistance from a team who will not settle for less than you deserve.
- The team at Miller Stockmann takes pride in being a full-service law firm ready to help clients with all of their legal needs.
- We have been nationally recognized by our peers in numerous legal groups and have won more than ten attorney excellence awards.
- We take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients face no upfront or out-of-pocket costs and only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need.
How Will An Attorney Help With A Personal Injury Case?
Your Bellevue personal injury lawyer will level the playing field against insurance carriers and defendants who do not want to settle. Your attorney will:
- Obtain all evidence related to your injury
- Use your medical records and other documents to calculate your expenses
- Vigorously negotiate with all parties for a fair settlement on your behalf
- Take your case to trial if that is what it takes to receive a fair compensation
Personal Injuries Can Be Setbacks
Personal injuries happen in a variety of ways, and they are often caused by the negligent or careless actions of another person. The Bellevue personal injury attorneys at Miller Stockmann are dedicated to helping victims recover compensation. We regularly assist clients who have been injured in the following incidents:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Workplace or Construction Incidents
- Nursing Home Abuse Incidents
- Dog bites
Each of these incidents, and others, can lead to severe injuries for victims, including broken bones, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, lacerations, internal bleeding, and more.
Nebraska places a four-year statute of limitations (time limit) on personal injury claims. This means that if you are injured due to another person’s actions, you have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party. However, you should never wait that long to speak to an attorney about your case. The sooner the Bellevue personal injury attorneys at Miller Stockmann get started, the better.
You Deserve Compensation For What Has Happened
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a personal injury due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, the qualified and experienced team at Miller Stockmann is ready to help. We will investigate every aspect of your case in order to secure maximum compensation on your behalf. This could include coverage for:
- All injury-related medical expenses
- Any income you lost if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
If you need a Bellevue personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling 402-558-4900.