Bellevue Slip and Fall Attorney
When you legally go onto another person’s property, you should not have to worry about unsafe conditions. However, there are times when property owners and landlords allow slip and fall hazards to arise. If you or your loved one has been injured and needs a Bellevue slip and fall attorney, the team at Miller Stockmann is ready to help. We will investigate your case and work to secure maximum compensation for all of your slip and fall injuries.
Why Choose Miller Stockmann For A Slip And Fall Case?
If you want to recover compensation for your slip and fall case, find an attorney with extensive personal injury law experience. Turn to the team at Miller Stockmann today.
- We have more than three decades of combined personal injury law experience, so we understand the tactics necessary to obtain maximum compensation.
- We treat each client as an individual, listening to their story and addressing their concerns throughout the entire case.
- Our clients do not pay a dime in legal fees until we secure the compensation they need through a favorable verdict or settlement.
Will An Attorney Be Beneficial For This Case?
Slip and fall incidents often result in serious complications for the injured individual. That is because of the roadblocks placed in front of them by insurance carriers and property owners. Your Bellevue slip and fall attorney will use their extensive resources to thoroughly investigate what happened. This will include gathering:
- All evidence from the scene of the incident
- Your medical records
- Documentation of other expenses you have incurred
After establishing liability, your attorney will vigorously negotiate on your behalf for a fair settlement. If the insurance carrier delays or denies the claim, your attorney will not hesitate to go to trial on your behalf.
Slip And Fall Accidents Can Be Devastating
Many people think that slip and fall incidents are not serious. However, the team at Miller Stockmann thoroughly understands that a slip and fall incident can lead to incredibly serious injuries, including the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Serious soft tissue and bone bruises
- Traumatic brain injuries or concussions
- Open head wounds
- Whiplash injuries
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
Property owners and landlords have an obligation to ensure that their guests and invitees are reasonably safe from slip and fall incidents. However, the National Floor Safety Institute says that approximately one million people seek medical treatment each year due to slip and fall injuries. Property owners commonly allow the following hazardous conditions to arise:
- Food and drinks spills that are not cleaned promptly
- Loose floor mats or carpeting
- Uneven walking surfaces or pavement defects
- Mopping without putting wet floor signs up
- Low-lying obstacles or cords on the floor
- Broken or inadequate lighting in walking areas
How Much Compensation Will You Receive?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall incident in Bellevue, seek legal assistance from a trusted attorney today. At Miller Stockmann, we are ready to help investigate your case in order to secure maximum compensation for your injuries. This could include coverage for:
- Your medical expenses related to the slip and fall
- Any income you lose if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Bellevue slip and fall attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.