Bellevue Truck Accident Attorney
Large commercial trucks on the roadway can cause devastating injuries in the event they collide with passenger vehicles. If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, Matthew G. Miller is ready to help. Our qualified and experienced Bellevue truck accident attorneys have a thorough understanding of what it takes to secure maximum compensation for your claim. Let us investigate your case and get to work today.
Why Is Matthew G. Miller Your Choice?
After sustaining an injury in a large truck accident, you need help from an attorney who will focus on your every need related to the case.
- The team at Matthew G. Miller has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in similar situations.
- We ensure that every client has the legal support they need during this stressful time and will remain in constant communication with clients throughout their case.
- We take all Bellevue truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we charge no legal fees until we secure the compensation the client deserves.
Will An Attorney Help A Truck Accident Case?
Truck accident cases often involve multiple parties, including drivers, company legal teams, and aggressive insurance carriers. All of these parties are working against you, but your Bellevue truck accident attorney will be there to ensure you are treated fairly.
Your attorney will investigate every aspect of your case, prove liability, and negotiate vigorously to secure the compensation you are entitled to. Your attorney will not settle for anything less than you deserve and will take your case to trial if necessary.
Truck Accidents Can Lead To Devastating Injuries
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is the agency that regulates large commercial trucks in the United States. Not only do they regulate companies of large trucks, but they regulate drivers as well, including truck inspection requirements and driver behavior. A fully loaded semi-truck as much as 80,000 pounds, which is why it is vital that drivers and truck companies are responsible on the roadway.
Looking at data provided by other Nebraska Department of Transportation, we can see that large truck accidents have an impact on the citizens of the state. During the latest reporting year of data we have available, we know that there were:
- 1,331 semi-truck accidents (21 fatal crashes and 407 injury crashes)
- 1,203 other heavy truck crashes (25 fatal crashes and 364 injury crashes)
Families of those killed in truck accidents deserve compensation for what happened to their loved one. For those who are injured and survive a Bellevue truck accident, they are often left dealing with the following injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries (often paralysis)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head injuries
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
Let Us Secure The Compensation You Need
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a Bellevue accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, let the team at Matthew G. Miller help you today. We will thoroughly investigate the incident in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to. This can include:
- Coverage of any truck crash-related medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent driver or company
When you need a Bellevue truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.