Lincoln Personal Injury Attorney
You should never have to worry about whether the careless or negligent actions of another person will cause you harm. The team at Matthew G. Miller is dedicated to helping injury victims get through an incredibly difficult time. When you need a Lincoln personal injury lawyer, we will get to work investigating your case and securing the compensation you deserve.
Why Is Matthew G. Miller Your Best Choice?
When you or a loved one have been injured due to another person’s negligence, you need an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. At Matthew G. Miller, we are dedicated to helping you through this.
- We are nationally recognized by our peers in numerous legal groups and have won more than 10 awards for excellence as lawyers.
- We are fully committed to each client we take, ensuring that they have the legal support they need during this stressful time.
- We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Our clients face no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case and they only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need through a settlement or verdict.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Unfortunately, most personal injury cases put victims up against insurance carriers who do not want to hand over large settlements. A skilled Omaha personal injury attorney will have the resources necessary to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the incident and determine liability.
- Ensure you are seen by a trusted medical professional who can evaluate the extent of your injuries.
- Negotiate with all parties involved in order to secure the compensation that covers all of your expenses related to the injury.
Personal Injury Cases Lead To Devastating Injuries
Matthew G. Miller has vast experience helping clients who have been injured in a variety of ways. Personal injury cases arise when someone is injured due to the careless actions of another person, company, or entity. Our Omaha personal injury attorneys regularly help people who have been injured due to:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse Incidents
- Dog bites incident
- ATV Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Workplace or Construction Incidents
Each of these incidents can lead to severe injuries that cause lasting damage to victims. Personal injury victims often incur major medical bills as well as lost income if they cannot work while recovering.
How Much Compensation Is Available For This Case?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, company, or entity, contact an attorney today. You could be entitled to compensation, and the team at Matthew G. Miller is ready to help. Each case differs, and the amount of compensation a victim will receive differs depending on a variety of factors. We will work to secure the following:
- Coverage of medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
The statute of limitations for a Nebraska personal injury case is four years. This means that a victim has four years to file a lawsuit against the negligent party. However, the sooner you work with an attorney to get this case started, the more likely you are to secure maximum compensation. When you need an Omaha personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.