Lincoln Slip And Fall Attorney
When you go onto somebody else’s property you should never have to worry about a potential slip and fall injury. Unfortunately, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of a property owner lead to unsafe conditions. At Miller Stockmann, we are here to help if you need a Lincoln slip and fall attorney. Our team will conduct a thorough investigation into the incident in order to secure any compensation you may be entitled to.
Why Is Miller Stockmann Your Best Choice For This Case?
After a serious slip and fall injury, you need to turn to an attorney with vast experience handling personal injury cases.
- Miller Stockmann is ready to bring more than 30 years of personal injury law experience to your case.
- We have a reputation for results, and our team has successfully represented clients and more than 800 cases and secured more than $50 million in compensation.
- We take slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no legal fees until we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
What Will An Attorney Do For This Case?
A slip and fall case often puts victims up against well-funded companies and aggressive insurance carriers. Your Lincoln slip and fall attorney will be responsible for conducting a thorough investigation into the incident. They will gather any evidence available, including video surveillance, eyewitness statements, and accident reports to prove liability. Using your medical expenses and other total calculated costs, your attorney will negotiate a settlement that covers all of your accident-related expenses.
How Do Slip And Fall Accidents Occur?
Property owners have an obligation to ensure that anyone allowed on their property is reasonably safe from potential slip and fall incidents. Unfortunately, we know that slip and fall accidents are a leading cause of premises liability cases. According to the National Floor Safety Institute, more than one million people seek treatment each year at hospitals due to slip and fall incidents. Slip and fall incidents are often caused by:
- Food and drinks spills that are not promptly cleaned by employees
- Torn or loose carpeting on the floor
- Uneven walking surfaces or pavement defects
- No wet floor signs after mopping in area
- Electrical cords or other low-lying obstacles on the floor
- Inadequate lighting in any area where patrons walk
Slip and fall incidents can lead to severe injuries. It is not uncommon for our Lincoln slip and fall attorneys to help victims who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds caused by someone catching themselves while falling
- Serious soft tissue and bone bruises
- Traumatic brain injuries or concussions
- Open head wounds
- Whiplash injuries
How Much Is My Slip And Fall Case Worth?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall incident in Lincoln, Nebraska, seek legal assistance today. At Miller Stockmann, we are going to get to work investigating every aspect of your case in order to secure the following:
- Your slip and fall medical expenses
- Any income you lost if you could not work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
When you need a Lincoln slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.