Lincoln Truck Accident Attorney
Large commercial trucks on the roadway can cause significant injuries if they collide with traditional passenger vehicles. If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless actions of a truck driver or trucking company, you should not have to worry about battling insurance companies. At Miller Stockmann, we are ready to help you through this. Our Lincoln truck accident attorneys will investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Is Miller Stockmann Your Best Choice For This Case?
When you need help getting through the devastation of the aftermath of a serious truck accident, contact an attorney with extensive experience with these cases.
- At Miller Stockmann, we have over three decades of combined legal experience in all areas of personal injury law.
- We are a full-service law firm that will handle every aspect of your case. From the initial investigation, throughout negotiations, and all the way to trial, we have your back.
- Our Lincoln truck accident clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket cost for their case and only owe legal expenses after we secure the compensation they deserve through a settlement or verdict.
Is An Attorney Necessary For This Case?
These cases can become incredibly complex, and most injured individuals do not have the resources or experience necessary to take on trucking companies or their insurance carriers. Your Lincoln truck accident attorney will conduct a thorough investigation into the incident. They will prove liability and work with all parties involved to obtain a settlement that covers all of your expenses.
How Often Do Truck Accidents Occur?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is the agency tasked with regulating large commercial trucks in the US. They say that a fully loaded semi-truck can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. Due to the size and weight of these vehicles, it is easy to see why a crash could be so devastating to those inside traditional passenger vehicles.
It is not uncommon for our Lincoln, Nebraska truck accident attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries or other open head injuries
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
When we turn to the latest reporting year of data from the Nebraska Department of Transportation, we can see that large truck accidents have a devastating impact on victims in this state. During the latest year, there were:
- 1,331 semi-truck accidents (21 fatal crashes and 407 injury crashes)
- 1,203 other heavy truck crashes (25 fatal crashes and 364 injury crashes)
How Much Compensation Is Available For A Truck Accident Case?
If you are somebody you care about has been injured in a Lincoln, Nebraska truck accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, seek legal assistance today. At Miller Stockmann, our skilled team is ready to investigate every aspect of what happened in order to secure the compensation you need. While the amount awarded will differ from case to case, our goal is to secure:
- Compensation for your medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- General household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the truck driver or company
When you need a Lincoln truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.