Omaha ATV Accident Attorney
All-terrain vehicles, also known as ATVs, can be incredibly fun any convenient way to get around off-road. However, ATV accidents can lead to serious injuries. The Omaha ATV accident attorneys at Matthew G. Miller are ready to help if you have been injured due to the negligent actions of another person. We will investigate what happened and work to secure the compensation you deserve. Call our office today for a no-obligation case evaluation.
Why Matthew G. Miller Is Your Choice
After a devastating ATV accident caused by another person’s actions, you need to secure an Omaha personal injury attorney with a thorough understanding of personal injury law. Matthew G. Miller is ready to help with your case.
- We have over three decades of experience representing clients in personal injury matters.
- We are a client-oriented firm, and we strive for open communication and transparency throughout the entirety of a case.
- Our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs. They only owe us legal fees after we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
ATV accidents often require extensive investigation in order to determine liability. Your Omaha ATV accident lawyer will be responsible for handling all aspects of your case, including:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the incident, including any accident reports, eyewitness statements, ATV maintenance records, and more.
- Working with a trusted healthcare professional to evaluate your injuries and ensure you are properly treated.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to ensure you are properly compensated or prepare your case for trial if necessary.
ATV Accidents Often Cause Devastating Injuries
All-terrain vehicles may be fun and convenient, but they can be dangerous for riders and passengers. According to the Consumer Protection Safety Commission (CPSC), we know that there were more than 93,800 ATV injuries treated in hospitals during the latest reporting year. Each year, 500 to 600 people die due to ATV accidents.
ATV riders have very little protection in the event an accident occurs. The Omaha ATV accident lawyers at Matthew G. Miller regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries (often resulting in paralysis)
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Severe lacerations
Whether an ATV is private- or company-owned, the owner must ensure any rider is properly trained to operate the vehicle. All recreational trails should be properly maintained before riders can use them.
If an ATV or ATV part is defective and causes rider injury, then the company or manufacturer could be held liable for the resulting damages.
How Much Compensation Is Available For An ATV Accident Injury?
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an ATV accident that was caused by somebody else’s negligence, seek legal assistance today. At Matthew G. Miller, we have the experience you need to thoroughly investigate this case and work to secure the compensation necessary. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the ATV accident
- Lost wages and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
Free Consultation With Our ATV Accident Lawyers
The total amount of compensation will vary from case to case depending on a variety of factors. When you need in Omaha ATV accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.