Can I get reimbursed for the time that I’ve had to take off from work because of my car accident?

If you are injured in a car accident and you lose time from work, you can be compensated for that time.  These damages are called lost wages.

In order to be compensated for lost wages, you will need to have two important pieces of evidence submitted to the insurance company:

  • a doctor’s note and a form filled out by your employer stating your pay rate
  • days missed from work.

Your attorney will be able to help you collect this evidence and provide it to the insurance company in the proper format.