Never Fully Recover From Auto Accident

If you will not fully recover from your accident, you need to speak to an attorney as soon as possible.  In these situations, you need to be compensated for the permanent impact that your accident has had on your life.  Your settlement will need to reflect future medical expenses and loss of future wages, if any.  These types of cases are called ones with a permanent disability.

If your doctor has given you a prognosis that reveals that you will never fully heal from your accident, you will need to speak with your attorney as soon as possible about your legal and medical options.  Together with a compassionate physician and an experienced Nebraska car accident attorney, you can develop a plan to ensure that you are taken care of.

“Meeting Matt Miller was the best thing that happened to me after my accident. In the end I did receive a nice payout for my injuries…It was the most difficult time of my life but Matt Miller helped to make it a positive experience. I would happily recommend Matt to anyone who has a personal injury case.” – Dan Sundermeier, client