Omaha Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating for victims. These incidents often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers on the roadway. At Miller Stockmann, our Omaha motorcycle accident attorneys believe that victims should be able to secure compensation in these cases. If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle crash, let us get to work on your case today so you can rest easy tomorrow.
Let Miller Stockmann Help You Through This
When you are dealing with something as serious as a motorcycle accident injury, secure an attorney with decades of experience in personal injury law. Miller Stockmann is here to help.
- We have a reputation for getting results and have successfully represented clients in over 800 cases, securing more than $50 million in compensation.
- Our team has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in all types of personal injury law cases.
- You will never have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket cost for your case. Our clients only pay legal fees after we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on their behalf.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For A Motorcycle Accident Case?
Motorcycle accident cases often require extensive investigation. Your attorney will be responsible for obtaining all evidence related to the case. This can include accident reports, eyewitness accounts, photo and video surveillance, and more. Your attorney will also ensure that you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can fully assess the extent of your injuries. An Omaha motorcycle accident attorney will handle all negotiations with insurance carriers in order to obtain the compensation you need.
Motorcycle Accidents Can Be Devastating
Motorcyclists are extremely vulnerable to injuries in an accident. Even when a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, they can sustain serious injuries due to the impact of a vehicle that weighs thousands of pounds.
According to the Nebraska Department of Transportation, there are more than 53,000 registered motorcycles in the state. During the latest reporting year, there were 487 total motorcycle crashes reported across the state. Out of those incidents, 22 people lost their lives, and 402 were injured. Looking at those statistics, we can see that a high percentage of motorcycle accidents result in an injury or fatality.
It is not uncommon for our Omaha motorcycle accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Spinal cord trauma (possible paralysis)
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Road rash injuries
All too often, drivers in passenger vehicles do not give motorcycles the space they deserve on the roadway. Passenger vehicle drivers are notorious for failing to yield to motorcycles, following motorcycles too closely, or passing motorcycles illegally. This is dangerous behavior that can be devastating for motorcyclists.
“I would highly recommend Matt and his team. They did an outstanding job helping me out after a motorcycle accident I was in.” – Marty Choyeske
What Kind Of Compensation Is Available?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you will want to know what kind of compensation is available. At Miller Stockmann, we want to work to secure the following:
- Your medical expenses related to the motorcycle crash
- Lost wages and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent party
When you need an Omaha motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation of your case or by calling (402) 558-4900.