Omaha Bike Accident Attorney
Bicycle accidents can be devastating for victims and their families. Unfortunately, those who are injured in bicycle accidents often do not get the compensation they are entitled to. When you need an Omaha bicycle accident attorney, you can count on the team at Matthew G. Miller to be by your side. We will vigorously work to secure the compensation you need. Call us today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Matthew G. Miller For This Case?
After a serious bicycle accident injury, you need to turn to a trusted firm with extensive personal injury law experience. At Matthew G. Miller, we are ready to help.
- Our team has more than 30 years of experience representing bicycle accident clients, and we understand what it takes to win a case.
- We are fully committed to each client’s needs and have open lines of communication with every client throughout their entire case.
- We take bicycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients do not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they need through a verdict or settlement.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
Bicycle accident cases can be complicated, and it is often more difficult to secure the compensation you need than it is with a traditional car accident. Your Omaha bicycle accident lawyer will work to ensure that all evidence related to the case is gathered and used to secure the compensation you need. Your bicycle accident attorney will gather accident reports, video surveillance, eyewitness statements, and more.
Using your medical records and proof of other damages, your attorney will negotiate with all parties involved to secure the compensation you need. If necessary, your attorney will have your case ready to go to trial.
“Meeting Matt Miller was the best thing that happened to me after my accident. I would happily recommend Matt to anyone who has a personal injury case.” – Dan Sundermeier
Bicycle Accidents Often Result In Serious Injuries
Bicycle accident injuries can lead to tremendous injuries. Our bodies are not made to withstand impacts from vehicles that weigh thousands of pounds. It is not uncommon for the Omaha accident lawyers at Matthew G. Miller to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries and head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
These injuries can lead to tremendous medical expenses. Victims also often incur various hidden expenses, including the cost of rehabilitation, lost income if they cannot work, immense pain and suffering damages, and more.
Nebraska Cycling Accident Statistics
According to the Nebraska Department of Transportation, there were 261 total bicycle crashes. Out of those incidents, there were 3 fatalities and 263 total injuries. In many cases, bicycle accidents are caused by negligent drivers, including those who:
- Fail to yield
- Are speeding
- Are impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Are distracted by their phones or other devices
Compensation for Bicycle Accidents
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, contact an Omaha bike accident lawyer today. At Matthew G. Miller, we are ready to help you through this. Our goal is to secure the compensation you need, which can include:
- Your bicycle accident-related medical bills
- Any income you lost if you missed work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the at-fault party
Call Today For a Free Consultation
When you need an Omaha bicycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900. Our Nebraska personal injury attorneys are ready to fight for you.