Omaha Industrial Accident Attorney
Industrial accidents can lead to the most severe injuries a person can sustain. In most cases, Nebraska industrial accident injuries happen in the workplace and often lead to disabling or fatal conditions for victims. At Matthew G. Miller, we are dedicated to helping those who are hurt in the workplace due to the careless or negligent actions of someone else. Our Omaha industrial accident injury lawyers will get to work on your case today in order to secure the compensation you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation.
Let Matthew G. Miller Get To Work Today
An industrial accident work injury case will need assistance from a skilled and experienced Omaha construction accident attorney. At Matthew G. Miller, we are ready to be your advocate every step of the way.
- With more than 30 years of experience representing clients in all types of personal injury cases, you can rest easy knowing that our Omaha injury lawyers are working towards maximum compensation for your injuries.
- We are a full-service law firm that helps clients with whatever legal needs they may require, including all paperwork, court filings, and court appearances.
- We take all industrial accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients do not pay any legal fees until we successfully secure the compensation they deserve.
What Will Your Attorney Do To Help This Case?
Liability in industrial accidents can be incredibly difficult to prove, often because there are various parties involved at a single industrial site. Your Omaha industrial accident attorney will be responsible for:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the incident by reviewing all video surveillance, speaking to eyewitnesses, reviewing accident reports, and more.
- Obtaining all safety records of each party involved at the industrial site.
- Ensuring you are evaluated by a trusted health care professional who can assess the extent of your injuries.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to obtain a fair settlement on your behalf.
Industrial Accidents Are Usually Preventable
There are various types of industrial accident injuries that can occur. Industrial accidents usually mean those that occur at production plants, refineries, in other places of industry. Some examples of industrial accident injuries include:
- Injuries caused by heavy machinery or industrial equipment malfunction, such as broken and crushed bones, spinal cord injuries, amputations, and more.
- Injuries from debris falling from higher levels.
- Falls from one level to another or on the same level.
- Poisoning due to exposure to chemicals or other toxic substances.
- Burn injuries from explosions or fires.
- Smoke inhalation injuries from industrial fires.
- Various types of construction accident injuries, including ladder and scaffolding incidents, tool injuries, caught between objects, and more.
In general, it is up to employers to maintain a safe working environment. If they fail to do so, they could be held liable for injuries. Other liable parties could include the manufacturers of defective equipment as well as negligent coworkers.
Let Us Help Secure The Compensation You Need
If you or a loved one had been injured in an industrial accident that was caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, seek legal assistance today. At Matthew G. Miller, we are dedicated to helping injured workers secure the compensation they need. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the industrial incident
- Any income you lost if you could not work while recovering
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent employer
Let Our Attorneys Get to Work Today
When you need an Omaha industrial accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.