Omaha Negligent Security Attorney
Property owners and landlords have a duty to ensure the safety of those who were allowed to be on their premises. When they fail to provide proper security, guests and invitees could sustain serious injuries. At Matthew G. Miller, we are here to help if you need an Omaha negligent security attorney. If you have been injured due to the careless actions of a property owner, we will work to secure the compensation you are entitled to. Call us today for a free case evaluation.
Why Is Matthew G. Miller Your Choice For This
After sustaining an injury that should not have happened had there been adequate security, let the trusted team at Matthew G. Miller get to work on your case immediately.
- We have more than three decades of experience representing clients and every type of personal injury case. This means that we understand what it takes to secure maximum compensation.
- We are dedicated to helping each client throughout the entire case, and they can count on open communication and complete transparency from us.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients do not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs. They only pay for legal representation if we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Negligent security cases can be incredibly difficult to prove. A skilled negligent security lawyer will have the resources and experience necessary to obtain all evidence to prove liability. Your injury attorney will:
- Gather any video surveillance, eyewitness accounts, and accident reports related to the incident.
- Obtain all property owner records concerning security and safety for the premises.
- Obtain your medical records and ensure they are evaluated by a trusted healthcare professional.
- Work with all parties involved to obtain a fair settlement on your behalf.
Negligent Security Can Lead To Devastating Injuries
Property owners and landlords have a duty to ensure that their workers are safe from reasonably foreseeable dangers. Unfortunately, many property owners see security measures as an unnecessary expense.
Whether the property is a business or residential area, landlords and property owners should take reasonable safety measures, which could include:
- Installing cameras to record any activity on the premises
- Drilling peepholes in doors (if this is a residential or hotel property)
- Installing fences and gates to keep any trespassers out
- Ensuring that employees understand all safety procedures
- Implementing an adequate check-in, check-out system
- Ensuring there are security personnel to patrol the area
- Having adequate lighting in all areas where guests and invitees are allowed
- Conducting background checks employees and tenants
When property owners and landlords have adequate security, they are putting preventative measures in place to keep people safe from those who would cause them harm.
We Will Help Secure The Compensation You Need
The amount of compensation available for an Omaha negligence security case will differ depending on a variety of factors. Each case is different, but the team at Matthew G. Miller is dedicated to securing maximum compensation for your claim. This could include:
- Coverage of your medical bills related to the injuries
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
Contact Our Attorneys Today
When you need an Omaha negligent security attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.