Omaha Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
Brain injuries can be devastating for victims. If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury that was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. The Omaha brain injury attorneys at Miller Stockmann are ready to help you get through this difficult time. We will handle all aspects of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
Let Miller Stockmann Work On Your Case
When you or a family member are going through something as serious as a brain injury, you must find an experienced Omaha injury attorney to help. Miller Stockmann is going to be by your side.
- We pride ourselves on being a full-service law firm that handles all aspects of your personal injury case.
- We are fully committed to ensuring that each client has the legal support they need, including constant communication, open transparency, and a motivation to secure the maximum possible compensation necessary to make a full recovery.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need.
What Will An Attorney Do For A Brain Injury Case?
Brain injury cases often require extensive investigation. Most individuals do not have the resources or experience necessary to pursue these cases, but your Omaha brain injury lawyer will:
- Be able to obtain all evidence related to the brain injury, including eyewitness accounts, surveillance footage, accident reports, and more.
- Ensure that you are evaluated by a trusted healthcare professional who can assess your injuries and testify on your behalf.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain a fair settlement or prepare your case for trial if that is what it takes to receive compensation.
Brain Injuries Can Be Devastating
Brain injuries can occur in a variety of ways, and it is not uncommon for our brain injury lawyers in Omaha to help clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Sports and recreation accidents
- …and more
Studies indicated that more than 5.3 million people are living with disabilities caused by brain injuries in this country. While some brain injury victims make a full recovery, many victims are left with long-lasting impacts, including the following symptoms:
- Personality changes and mood changes
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Slurred speech
- Nausea and vomiting
- Seizures and convulsions
- Loss of bodily function
- Cognitive impairment
- Emotional and psychological problems
- Lapses in memory
The costs of treating brain injuries can be tremendous. Aside from massive medical bills after the initial emergency is over, many brain injury victims require long-term care and rehabilitation. Some victims will be unable to return to work and could lose the income they need to support themselves and their families.
How Much Is A Brain Injury Case Worth?
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury that was caused by another person’s careless or negligent actions, you may be entitled to compensation. While each brain injury case is different, the team at Miller Stockmann will work to secure the following compensation for your case:
- Coverage of all brain injury medical bills
- Lost wages if you are unable to work while you recover
- General household expenses
- Possible physical therapy expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent party
Contact Our Brain Injury Lawyers Today
When you need an Omaha brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.