Premises Liability Lawyer in Omaha
Property owners have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for those who have a right to be there. If you or somebody you know has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, let the team at Matthew G. Miller help you today. Our Omaha premises liability attorneys are going to investigate all aspects of your case in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to. Call us today for a no-obligation case consultation.
Matthew G. Miller Is Ready To Help Your Case
When you sustain an injury on someone else’s property, you will need to find an attorney with extensive experience in these cases. When you turn to Matthew G. Miller, you are getting more than three decades of successful client representation.
- We are a client-centered law firm that works to ensure we listen to everything our clients have to say. You can count on constant communication and open transparency with your Omaha injury attorney throughout the entirety of your case
- We have successfully represented clients in more than 800 cases and secured over $50 million for our injured clients.
- We take premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients only pay legal fees after we secure a favorable settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Is An Attorney Necessary For Premises Injury Cases?
Premises liability cases can become incredibly complicated, and they often involve many different parties. This can include the property owner, their employees, insurance carriers, and opposing legal teams. Your Omaha premises liability lawyer will be your advocate and will work to:
- Secure all evidence to prove the property owner’s liability, including eyewitness accounts, video and photo surveillance, police/accident reports, and more.
- Obtain your medical records and ensure they are evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
- Negotiate with all parties involved in order to secure the compensation you need.
How Do Premises Liability Incidents Occur?
In most cases, property owners are responsible for ensuring their premises are safe. For premises liability cases, those who have a right to be on the property should be able to expect safe conditions.
If the location is a business or other area where the public has the right to be, then the guests have the right to be there. If the location is a private residence or other private property, social guests (invitees) have a right to expect safe conditions.
There are various ways in which a property can become unsafe for guests, and we commonly deal with the following incidents:
- Slip and fall or trip and fall incidents
- Poor overall property maintenance
- Inadequate security
- Improper chemical usage
- Dog bites or attacks
- Pool or hot tub accidents
It is the responsibility of a property owner to remedy a known hazard as fast as reasonably possible and warn guests about potential hazards when the issue cannot be remedied immediately.
What Type Of Compensation Is Available For These Cases?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, you could be entitled to significant compensation. At Matthew G. Miller, we are dedicated to helping injured clients hold negligent property owners accountable. Let us help secure the following compensation:
- Coverage for all of your medical bills related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work while recovering
- General household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the property owner
Free Consultation With A Premises Liability Attorney
When you need an Omaha premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.