Omaha Product Liability Lawyer
Consumers should never have to worry about being harmed by defective products. However, if you or someone you love has been injured by a defective product, the Omaha product liability attorneys at Miller Stockmann are ready to help. We will investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you need. We are not afraid to take on major companies or insurance carriers. Call us today for a free consultation.
Why You Need Miller Stockmann On Your Side
When you have been injured due to a faulty product, you need to find an Omaha injury lawyer with extensive experience handling these cases. At Miller Stockmann, we have three decades of experience to bring to your side.
- We have built a reputation for success while successfully representing clients in more than 800 cases and securing more than $50 million in compensation.
- We are a client-focused law firm, ensuring that each person we represent has the legal support they need during this stressful time.
- We take all product liability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing until we secure the compensation you need through a settlement or verdict.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This Case?
Product liability cases can become incredibly complex, and the injured victim is often facing off against major companies and insurance carriers. Your Omaha product liability lawyer will work to gather all evidence necessary to prove liability. This can include:
- Your medical records related to the product injury
- Company and product safety records (including internal documents not released to the public)
- Any similar cases that have happened related to the same product
- Your Nebraska injury lawyer will vigorously negotiate with all parties involved to secure the compensation you need and will not be afraid to take your case to trial if necessary.
Faulty Products Can Lead To Devastating Injuries
Defective products can cause devastating injuries to consumers. The average person uses hundreds of products each day, and defective products infect every industry, including:
- Prescription drugs
- Medical devices
- Lawn chemicals
- Auto parts
- …and more
Most products are defective in one of three ways:
- Poor designs that make it through inspections and are released to consumers. In some cases, companies knowingly release a defective product.
- Manufacturing errors can occur as the product is being assembled, causing them to become defective.
- Labeling problems can mislead consumers by leaving off valuable information or by having incorrect information (dosages, instructions, ingredients, side effects, and more).
Defective products can lead to significant injuries for consumers. This can include severe traumatic injuries such as lacerations, broken bones, punctures, and more. Consumers could also sustain serious internal injuries and illnesses from ingesting or inhaling dangerous products.
Let Us Secure The Compensation You Need
If you or someone you care about has been injured due to a faulty product, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At Miller Stockmann, our knowledgeable and experienced team will investigate your case in order to secure the compensation you need. This could include:
- The cost of your current and future medical bills
- Recovery of income lost if you are unable to work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the company or manufacturer
Contact Miller Stockmann Today!
When you need an Omaha product liability attorney, we are ready to help. You can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.