Omaha Rideshare Accident Attorney
Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft provide valuable services and convenient ways to get around. However, if you or somebody you know has been injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle, Matthew G. Miller is ready to help. Our Omaha rideshare accident attorneys will investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you need for your injuries. Call us today for a free consultation.
Matthew G. Miller Understands These Cases
After a rideshare accident injury, you need to find an Omaha auto accident lawyer with vast experience in the field of personal injury law. Matthew G. Miller is ready to get to work on your case.
- We are fully committed to our clients’ needs, ensuring they have the legal support they need during this stressful time. This includes constant communication, open transparency, and a motivation to secure the maximum possible compensation necessary to make a full recovery.
- We are a full-service law firm that will help with every aspect of your case, including all paperwork and legal legwork, so you can focus on recovering.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis — there are zero upfront fees, and you only pay for legal representation if we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Why Do You Need An Attorney For This?
Rideshare accidents can become incredibly complicated and often involve multiple parties, including insurance carriers and legal teams. Your Omaha injury attorney will be responsible for handling all aspects of this case, including:
- Obtaining all evidence necessary to prove the other party’s liability.
- Ensuring a trusted medical professional evaluates your injuries.
- Negotiating with all parties in order to secure a fair settlement on your behalf.
Uber & Lyft Accidents Can Be Devastating
Uber and Lyft are household names, and there are plenty of these rideshare vehicles in and around Omaha. While most people consider these services to be safe, it is important to remember that rideshare service drivers are no different than the rest of us. They use their personal vehicles to transport passengers, and most rideshare drivers have no specific driver training.
During the latest reporting year in Nebraska, there were 36,117 total traffic accidents. While the state does not keep track of how many accidents involve rideshare vehicles, these incidents do occur. As the popularity of rideshare services increases, so will the number of accidents involving these vehicles.
Uber and Lyft do have insurance policies, including a $1 million liability policy to cover anyone involved in an accident with one of their vehicles. However, this coverage only kicks in when a rideshare driver has a passenger or is on the way to pick one up. If a rideshare driver gets into an accident without a passenger, then the driver’s personal insurance carrier will be responsible for injury and property damage expenses.
Compensation in Rideshare Accident Claims
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle, seek legal assistance so you can secure the compensation you deserve. At Matthew G. Miller, we want to help you receive maximum compensation for your case, which can include:
- Coverage of your medical bills related to the crash
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Free Consultation With An Accident Lawyer
The total amount of compensation awarded will differ from case to case, and final settlement amounts depend on various factors. When you need an Omaha Uber & Lyft accident attorney, you can contact us by clicking here for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.