Omaha Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Anybody who sustains an injury in the workplace should be able to count on compensation for all injury-related expenses. However, there are times when an employer or insurance carrier delays or denies an injured worker’s claim. If you need an Omaha workers’ compensation attorney, you can count on the team at Matthew G. Miller to help. We will work to secure any compensation you are entitled to, and we are not afraid to take on insurance carriers or your employer. Contact us today for a free case consultation.
Why Choose Matthew G. Miller For Your Case?
When an injured worker is struggling to secure the compensation they need, a skilled Nebraska personal injury attorney is often necessary. Matthew G. Miller is ready to step in and ensure that every worker is treated fairly.
- Matthew G. Miller is a full-service law firm that helps clients with whatever legal need they have. This includes handling all workers’ compensation paperwork and appeals processes.
- We have more than 30 years of experience representing clients in all types of personal injury cases, and we understand the tactics that insurance companies use to lower settlements.
- Our clients face no upfront or out-of-pocket costs and only pay legal fees after we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on their behalf.
How Will An Attorney Help This Case?
Work injury cases can become incredibly complex, particularly if a claim is disputed by the employer or insurance carrier. A skilled Omaha work injury lawyer will be responsible for:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the incident by gathering all evidence that proves liability (video footage, eyewitness statements, accident reports, etc.).
- Obtaining your medical records and having them reviewed by a trusted healthcare professional who can fully assess your injuries.
- Helping with the workers’ comp appeals process and negotiating a fair settlement for all injury-related expenses.
Work Injuries Happen All The Time
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were approximately 2.8 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses reported during the latest year of data available. The type of injuries that occur at work vary widely, and they happen in many different ways.
Some of the most common causes of injuries in the workplace include the following:
- Falls on the same level
- Getting struck by an object
- Slip and fall injuries
- Falls to a lower level
- Getting caught in between objects
- Motor vehicle accidents
We also know that many workplace injuries happen over longer periods of time and are not immediately apparent. This can include repetitive stress injuries that are caused by workers repeating the same movements over and over again, a common injury in retail and manufacturing work. Exposure to hazardous conditions and materials in the workplace can also cause serious illnesses and injuries, including cancer, respiratory illnesses, hearing and vision loss, and more.
You Deserve The Following Compensation For Your Work Injuries
If you or somebody you care about has been injured at work but are struggling to secure the compensation you need, you may need to speak to an Omaha injury attorney immediately. At Matthew G. Miller, we are dedicated to helping injured workers obtain maximum compensation for their case. This can include:
- Coverage of medical expenses for all work injuries
- Recovery of lost wages and benefits
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Short- or long-term disability damages
Contact Our Workers’ Comp Attorneys Today
When you need an Omaha work injuries lawyer, you can contact us by for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (402) 558-4900.